Digital records (optional)
- Optical or CBCT scan is submitted to suresmile digital lab.
- An initial digital model is created and returned to doctor.
- Digital model allows simulation of treatment options to aid in diagnostic decisions.
- suresmile simulations make it possible to plan tooth movements to achieve clinical goals with greater precision than ever.
- Patient bonded with the bracket system of doctor’s choice. There are in excess of 24,000 brackets in the suresmile digital library.
- Achieve initial leveling, aligning and space closure with standard wires (3-6 months).
- Patient scanned 3-6 months after bonding to record bracket and tooth location.
- Scan data can be captured from two sources: intraoral scanners and CBCT.
- Scanned data sent to suresmile digital lab and a treatment model is created and returned for diagnosis and treatment planning.
Visualize, simulate, design.
- Simulate different treatment options to aid in diagnostic decisions.
- Send digital treatment plan or simulation to suresmile digital lab.
- The digital lab will place the teeth in 3D based on the doctor’s plan.
- Doctor assesses treatment options and establishes the final plan.
- Doctor has the ability to order multiple cross-sections and archwire alloys.
- suresmile’s precision robotic technology custom bends 1st, 2nd and 3rd order movements.
Custom archwire technology
- The patient-specific wires are then shipped to the doctor’s office for delivery to the patient the next time they visit the practice.
- suresmile archwires are more than the result of robotic technology bending a delicate wire; they are more appropriately described as a highly accurate representation of the treatment plan created by the orthodontist.
The power of suresmile
- suresmile digital technology empowers orthodontists to plan, anticipate tooth movement and root position, and achieve consistently superior outcomes.
Need more info?
Learn more about suresmile and how it can help streamline your practice.
Or call us at:
+1 888.672.6387 (US & Canada)
+800 6655 1234 (Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Japan & South Korea)
+1 972.728.5902 (All other countries)